Are you a proactive Handback Engineer looking for your next contract?
Do you have a proven background in delivering trimble, tamping and stressing track renewals?
Due to growth within the team, my client is looking for a Handback Engineer to join their team in Liverpool, to support the maintenance engineering team on a long-term contract.
This would suit a self-sufficient individual with the technical knowledge of delivering track renewals within the rail industry.
Days: Mon-Fri, with occasional weekend and evening shifts
- Provide technical support and guidance
- Manage and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant
- Design, install, test and commission equipment
- Undertake technical inspections, tests, investigations and analysis of technical data
- Prepare specifications and requisitions for materials
- Proven background in delivering trimble, tamping and stressing track renewals.
- Excellent technical knowledge within the railway industry, specifically PWAY.
- Valid PTS and COSS competency.
- Full UK driving license
If you're interested in this position, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West