Are you a Health & Safety Advisor and NEBOSH certified?
Do you have a proven background of working within the railway industry?
My client is a nationally recognised railway contractor with a fantastic work bank on the Network Rail infrastructure. They are looking for a H&S Advisor whose NEBOSH certified and has a proven background of working within rail, to work closely with them on a million-pound station project in Romford.
Day rate: £270 - £320
Contract: 6 months
IR35 status: Outside
Hours: 10 hours, Monday to Friday
- Valid PTS
- NEBOSH certified
- An excellent understanding of Network Rail standards.
- Proven background of working within the railway industry, ideally civils associated projects
- Experience of working as a Health & Safety Advisor is essential.
- Working closely with the HSQE Manager and management team on site, overseeing all OSH activities.
- Monitor the programming of works and report all performance and OSH issues to the HSQE Manager.
- Coach and train Trainee H&S Advisor and Technicians.
- Produce and deliver H&S briefings and training to staff.
- Complete all relevant compliance paperwork.
- Carry out H&S investigations and audits.
- Adapt any policies when necessary.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West