Job Role - GRADUATE Civil Engineer (Nuclear)
Location - Dorset (5 days a week on-site)
Salary - £27,000 - £31,000
If you have recently graduated from university and are looking for a start within one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries in the UK the I want to talk to you about a fantastic opportunity I have.
I'm working on one of the best nuclear projects across Europe and as the team grows my client is looking for a qualified and ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer so if you have a university degree in civil engineering please read on.
- Work with the civil engineering team (including management) to communicate effectively
- Undertaking supervised design input on a variety of aspects in the project
- Attend site walk downs were construction is taking place from your input
- Liaise with clients, other professional teams and disciplines on relevant aspects of projects
- Undertale own development and show a keen willingness to learn.
- Degree Qualified Civil Engineer
- UK passport holder (will require security clearances)
- Ambition to gain further qualifications
- Experience on site is desired
- Experience in a civil engineering role is desired
This role is going to be very popular and the client wants to move fast with onboarding. if you are interested, do feel free to give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org