Role: Grab Driver - Construction & Utilities
Location: South London
Salary: £42 to £47k (depending on skillset and experience)
Type: Full-time permanent
Are you an experienced Grab Driver with experience in the construction, utilities or civils sectors looking for fresh challenge?
If so we may have the perfect role for you. We are currently working on exciting new opportunity with our client, a forward-thinking Utilities contractor delivering a wide range of services across London and the South East of England.
They are looking for a Grab Driver to support their gangs working on mains replacement projects in the water sector and covering the South London area.
- Operate the Grab Lorry in a safe and professional way.
- Provide a high quality of customer service to our clients and ensure professionalism throughout role.
- Work closely & effectively within other areas of the business.
- Keep the lorry clean & tidy.
- Have working knowledge of digital tachograph and driving/working time regulations.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Law and Policy
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Must hold Driver CPC Card, Lorry Mounted Crane Certification, & Clamshell Bucket Ticket for this position
- HGV driving Licence (Category C/Class 2)
- FORS Qualifications preferential
We expect these roles to prove popular so if you feel you could be well suited to the position, please apply asap with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.