Are you a Geotechnical Engineer looking for the opportunity to work on HS2?
Do you have ground investigation and bore holes installation experience?
I am recruiting a Geotechnical Engineer to work as part of a joint venture on the largest infrastructure project in Europe, worth multi-million pounds. My client is looking for a Geotechincal Engineer with proven experience to join their team and assist with the delivery of ground investigation and bore holes installation works on the Euston early civils package.
Location: Euston, London
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £350-450 p/d
- Plan and deliver ground investigation works.
- Carry out on-site testing, risk assessments and check quality on site.
- Collect, review and analyse data and produce accurate reports.
- Liaise with designers throughout the project.
- Manage site activities and subcontractors, monitoring installation of boreholes.
- Work closely and liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers.
- 3+ years experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer.
- Civil Engineering degree and relevant geotechnical qualification
- Must have ground investigations and boreholes installation experience.
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West