Carrington West are pleased to offer this outstanding vacancy with one of the most innovative and progressive consultancies in the civil engineering market.
The role of Geotechnical Engineer offers the successful candidate a chance to work on large and small civil and geotechnical engineering schemes. You will be joining an established team with expert leaders within the business.
What you'll bring to your new role as Geotechnical Engineer:
- Post graduate experience within the ground engineering sector.
- Soil and rock logging skills.
- A good understanding of the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- Experience of scheduling geotechnical testing of soil and rock.
- Experience in the preparation of Preliminary Sources Studies (desk studies).
- Clear, polite written and oral communication skills.
- A collaborative approach to work.
- Integrity and a caring approach to others.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
What you will get in return:
- Market leading salary.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Employer provided life assurance and income protection schemes.
- Access to Company Pension with a generous employer contribution.
- Support towards training available via our Learning Pathways Programme.
- A friendly, modern office environment.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Adam Butler at Carrington West on 07889 214 154 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.