Role: Gas Installation Engineer
Location: Peterborough and Cambridge
Salary: Up to £36k basic (ability to earn more via overtime or call out)
Type: Permanent - Full-time
My client are an industry leading specialist within the boiler and gas appliance sector. They have a great reputation regionally as one of the areas largest employers in the industry, and provide a high quality and well organised work environment. Specialising in installations and servicing of gas appliances, boilers and central heating systems, they work across domestic and commercial environments providing both planned and reactive solutions.
Due to continued company growth and a high volume of work, they are currently looking for a number of experienced Installation Engineers to join a well established and forward thinking team in the East Anglia area. Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate a strong level of knowledge and competency, ideally having a number of years experience. They are looking for engineers specialising in installation of boilers and central heating systems as well as other gas appliances.
You will work both on your own and as a team to find solutions for customers and to ensure their problems are resolved. Work will cover various sites and the focus will be on fault finding and servicing on a range of both domestic and commercial heating systems and appliances.
Whilst these positions are based in the Peterborough (PE) and Cambridge (CB) postcodes applications are also encouraged from neighbouring or surrounding locations.
What you'll need:
- Domestic ACS qualifications (including CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1).
- Experience of working in Installation of heating systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ideally have 2+ years experience in the gas industry.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of up to £36,000 with ability to earn in excess of this via overtime.
- No call out rota unless opting in
- High spec company van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet.
- Full benefits package - including pension, sick pay and life insurance.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fantastic working environment.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.