Flood Risk and Drainage Consultant
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Flood Risk and Drainage Consultant to join their team in Kent.
With a decade of successful operation and rapid expansion, our client offers a unique opportunity for driven professionals to play an integral role in our company's growth and success.
As a Flood Risk and Drainage Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Collaborate and provide support to colleagues and team members on various projects.
- Contribute to the technical delivery of projects, offering guidance and support to cross-functional teams.
- Efficiently manage and complete tasks, including drafting reports, within specified deadlines and budgets.
- Assist in conducting Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Strategies, and sustainable drainage designs.
- Proactively manage client relationships by setting clear expectations, success criteria, and outcome measures to ensure project success.
- Collaborate with other consulting disciplines such as land quality, demonstrating a keen interest in interdisciplinary work.
To be considered, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have UK-based experience in a Flood Risk or Drainage role.
- Basic technical skills acquired through a relevant scientific or engineering-based university degree.
- Willingness to expand upon existing skills and adapt to various working environments and teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a growing and dynamic team.
- Intermediate-level computer literacy with the Microsoft Office Suite and relevant technical software.
- Strong report writing skills.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Eve Armstrong at Carrington West on 023 9387 6062 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.