Field Team Leader - Smart Metering
Are you an experience Team Leader or Manager within the Smart Metering industry and looking for a fresh challenge or new opportunity?
My client is a well established and forward thinking gas utilities company with decades of experience in both the domestic and commercial market. They have an exciting opportunity that has opened up to join them as a Smart Metering Team Leader to help support and manage their growing workforce of field engineers.
They have an exciting and fresh approach to the industry and a great working culture which will make this role highly sought after. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue their personal development and take the next step in their career. The position will be entirely off the tools and will be focused on supporting and managing a team of Smart Meter engineers.
The role will be covering Thames Valley locations so it would be preferable to be based in this area.
What is required?
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Dual Fuel engineer with previous experience in a Field Team Leader or Manager role.
- Successful candidates MUST be based around Reading, Slough or Oxford areas.
- You will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role and have a good attitude towards work.
- We are looking for a candidate with excellent work ethic, a strong level of personal organisation and the ability to manage a growing team in the field.
What are the benefits?
- The successful candidate will be given a basic salary of up to £36,000 and excellent development opportunities.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. Candidates must be aware that they may be required to work later hours on occasion (Working hours will be between 8am-8pm but a maximum of 8 hours).
- Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet/phone.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
This role will go quickly so please apply ASAP, e-mailing Richard.Walker@carringtonwest.com, alternatively call on 02393876023 for more information.