Field Service Engineer - Water industry (Pumping)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Overtime
Duration: Full Time - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Farnborough - with travel across the South and London
My client is a company that specialises with pumping equipment and they are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their expanding team which covers the South and London.
The role comes with a competitive salary, company van and phone.
- Installation & maintenance work on pumping equipment, water boosters, electric motors, air handling & control equipment
- Commissioning of new equipment
- Pipe work installation & modifications
- Fault finding & completing required paperwork
- Programming & fault finding
- Experience working with various types of pumping equipment
- Experience with onsite pump repairs.
- Pressurisation units
- Being part of a Call-Out rota (which includes weekends & bank holidays)
- Good mechanical understanding
- This is a physically demanding job & involves some out of hours working
- Full clean UK driving licence required
- Confined Space Entry training (optional)
- CSCS card (optional)
If you are interested you can apply on online or send your CV to email@example.com and I will call you to discuss
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org