Estimator - Water & Wastewater (MEICA)
Are you an experienced estimator seeking a fresh challenge or new opportunity?
Carrington West are pleased to present an exciting new role with our client, a leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor in the water industry, working across multiple contracts and locations in the UK.
Due to company growth and continued expansion they are looking for a talented estimator from a water or wastewater background to join their well-established team.
The client have a number of offices across the country, so candidates in Kent, Bath and South Wales areas are all encouraged to apply.
- Analyse drawings, specifications and a range of other documentation in order to prepare estimates.
- Be able to identify and supply alternative design proposals and solutions.
- Construct thorough and accurate estimates, resolving commercial issues as they arise.
- Visit sites as required to undertake surveys and produce associated reports for tenders.
- Attending client meetings and handovers to delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate accurately with all stakeholders as required.
- Our client are really looking for a candidate with a strong background in utilities, specifically in water or wastewater environments.
- Mechanical and Electrical (MEICA) experience would also be considered very important.
- Knowledge of MCC's and control panels would be advantageous.
- They would be open to considering someone from a water or engineering background that may not have undertaken an identical role, but has a strong analytical mind, high attention to detail and a passion for accuracy and planning.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Competitive salary of up to £50k depending on skillset and experience.
- Company healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme and employee discount scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
This role is likely to be highly sought after and the company are looking to move quickly for the right candidate so if you feel you could be suited to the role, then please apply with an up to date CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for more information.