- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary £420 per day
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineUtilities, Power & Telecoms
- Contact NameTheo King
Job Role - EHS Advisor
Location - Dorset
Contact Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - Up To £420 a day
I am looking to speak with candidates that have previous safety advisor experience on highly regulated sites and are able to demonstrate safety working knowledge from such a role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the nuclear sector or another sector in which safety is paramount due to the nature of this project.
- To ensure the project is working in compliance with the clients Nuclear EHS IMS policies, procedures and work instructions.
- As the EHS Advisor you should have full knowledge of the project strategy and installation model and be competent with all aspects of industrial health and safety with particular focus on occupational health.
- Ensure the project complies with key legislation and guidance and be aware of any new or changes to existing legislation, approved codes of practice and industry guidance.
- The scope of work will be considered complete upon agreement with the Site Manager upon sign off of the appropriate project quality plans.
- Ensuring JFN's strict Health and Safety standards are met
- Reviewing of Method Statements and Risk Assessments & commenting where necessary
- Reviewing and ensuring work areas are safe and all documentation is in place ahead of work commencing
- Carrying out site safety walks and recording findings
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager to implement and develop policies and procedures
- Undertake accident and incident investigations
- Train staff as required
- Provide professional Health & Safety advice to colleagues and others on site
- Maintain accurate records, documents and databases
Skills and Qualifications:
- NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a EHS advisor role.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Experience working under ISO9001.
This role provides a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company on brand new exciting project so if you are interested in applying, please call me on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com
Please note this role will require the successful applicant to pass a BPSS background check.