Dual Fuel Meter Engineers - Guildford
Calling all ambitious Smart Metering Engineers looking for a fresh challenge and an industry leading salary package of over £37k!
We have the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arise well established and forward thinking gas utilities company with decades of experience in both the domestic and commercial market. They are looking for experienced and high calibre engineers to join them on a well-established Smart Metering contract and are offering one of the most comprehensive and financially rewarding packages in the business.
They have an exciting and fresh approach to the industry and will be offering a handful of roles that will be highly sought after. Not only will successful candidates receive one of the highest basic salaries available in the industry, they will also be supplemented by a monthly attendance bonus as well as the opportunity to earn more through overtime and callout.
This company rewards commitment rather than a productivity target that pushes engineers to rush jobs. This is a fantastic opportunity for engineers who are looking for an employer that will take the same pride in their work as they do.
Engineers are needed in the following postcode areas:
What is required?
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Dual Fuel engineer with CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 along with a valid MOCOPA authorisation.
- Alternatively, successful candidates can also have EUSR registration.
- You will have at least 12 months experience and have a good attitude towards work.
- We are looking for engineers with an excellent work ethic, who are willing to be dedicated to their company and are happy to be rewarded for quality work.
What are the benefits?
- Successful engineers will be given a £36,000 basic salary and given a working area close to home.
- You can achieve an additional £1000+ for attendance as well as overtime and callout opportunities.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm. Engineers must be aware that they may be required to work later hours on occasion (Working hours will be between 8am-8pm but a maximum of 8 hours).
- Call out rota TBC
- Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet/phone.
- 28 days annual holiday.
We expect to see significant interest in these roles, so please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV or alternatively call Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for more information.