Job Role - Digital Marketing Manager
Location - Knutsford (Hybrid Working, Flexible in North West)
Salary - Competitive (Negotiable for right candidate)
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced and confident digital marketing manager to join the central marketing team. This is the ideal role for you if you are an engaging and pioneering individual with energy, and integrity.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the online presence and the creation and execution of strategic digital marketing plans that drive compelling campaigns for the stakeholders. The client will look to you to manage and continually improve the online presence and digital campaigns, analyse and optimise performance, manage key suppliers and generate new ideas and strategies, as well as manage and develop the inhouse digital team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies across all relevant channels to develop and maintain the clients online brand presence
- Responsible for the performance of the clients website platform and subsidiary sites
- Measure and report performance of the clients websites and digital marketing activities against KPIs/ROI
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise performance based on those insights
- Apply strong analytical ability to review the customers' experience across multiple channels and other stakeholder user journeys
- Work with the content and design teams to plan, create and optimise high performing digital content to engage customers and all stakeholders
- Regularly undertake in-depth data analytics and reporting, including market and customer research
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level in marketing or business studies or hold equivalent specialised digital marketing qualifications, e.g. CIM/IDM.
- My client is looking for a dedicated individual with confidence, great communication, organisational and project management skills.
- You will also be confident in interpreting and presenting data, and a well organised and effective analyst.
- You should be able to demonstrate a proven record of successful digital marketing campaigns, an ability to work to tight deadlines, collaborates well with others.
- You will have proven experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B industry, leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns, SEO, CMS editing, web content generation experience, knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SiteImprove, SEMRush, etc.), content management systems (CMS), CRMs systems and email marketing integrations, working knowledge of ad serving tools.