Contracts Manager- based in Essex, Cambridgeshire or the surrounding areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000-£75,000+ company car/allowance
·The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the overall management of projects from award to completion in order to achieve the required project delivery to the customers' objectives.
·The Contract Manager will be required to develop and assist the site teams to deliver multiple ongoing projects.
·You will have previous experience as a Contacts Manager delivering multiple contracts from £50k to £2m in value. With a yearly total turnover of up to £10M per annum.
·Flexibility regarding working from home, sites and head office is essential for the role.
· Attend handover meetings and work with Agents / Quantity Surveyors to produce a cost plan/budget for the project.
· Manage the short-term labor allocation in consultation with other Management personnel.
· Ensure site teams produce and manage Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Plans for works sites.
· Ensure site teams report incidents, non-conformances, safety observations, and near hits in line with company reporting procedure and participate in incident investigations when required.
· Ensure that short-term planning and programming of works are carried out by site teams.
· Assist site teams to monitor cost, quality, and value.
· Ensure site teams provide information for commercial staff to enable accurate and timely completion of monthly reports and final accounts.
· Work with Site Staff & Quantity Surveyors to produce and present required monthly financial reporting to senior management.
· Management of people issues within the team including direct report Performance Reviews, Training Plans, Disciplinary, Grievance and Absence Reviews
· HND/HNC or equivalent qualification.
· Member of a recognised professional organisation related to Civil Engineering (Desirable)
· CSCS card holder minimum Supervisor level.
· 5 Day Site Safety Management Certificate.
· Traffic Management experience. The current holder of the NRSWA (Supervisors) certificate.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on 02393 876 069 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.