- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £400 per day
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineHighways, Transport & Infrastructure
- Contact NameHarvey Barlow
Carrington West are working with our valued client looking for a driven, experienced Contracts Manager to join their team working in the Bromley area, London.
Main responsibilities as Contracts Manager you will be a strong-minded individual that can manage and inspire teams to deliver results. You will be commercially astute to deliver programmes on time and within budget. Reporting directly to the Contracts Director you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the creation of, and be accountable for, the effective delivery of the contract objectives and KPIs and overall Business Strategy
- Leading and ensuring delivery of the Contract
- Delivery of Contract Budget and Forecast
- Driving the effective management of any exposure to both financial and contractual risk, maximising financial return on all contracts and ensuring prompt cash collection within contract provisions
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships
- Working closely with Tarmac to maximise the use of internal products and services on the contract
- Driving performance improvements within the contact and share best practice across the business
- Effective management, coaching and development of all direct reports and drive full employee engagement The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have previous Contracts Manager experience and possess proven management experience, ideally within the Highways Contracting industry. Ideally with experience of providing leadership to multi-disciplined Local Authority Contracts.
They will also possess:
- Product / Service Technical Knowledge
- Health & Safety IOSH or equivalent Certified
- IT Literate Word Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Operational technical Knowledge
- Estimating / Costing / Financial Management Systems
- Proven Management experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills Qualifications
- SMSTS / IOSH
For more information please click APPLY NOW or call Harvey Barlow on 02393 876 087.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harvey Barlow at Carrington West on 02393 876087 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.