Commercial Administrator - Plant/Materials
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £13.73 - 13.73 per hour
- LocationAbbey Wood
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameMario Fourie
Our client a leading contractor in the water industry are now recruiting for a Commercial Administrator with Plant and Materials experience to work in London SE postcode.
- £13.73 per hour Umbrella
- 40 hours per week
- 8am - 5pm
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded contractor who have secured multiple long-term frameworks / contracts.
What you will need:
- Experience with Invoices / Invoicing
- Working knowledge of Office IT Systems (including MS Office (Excel, Word), MS Outlook E-mail)
- Database administration experience, including data-entry and basic reporting
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce/Dynamics 365 or Oracle
- Have own transport.
If you have experience working in the commercial/construction sector as an administrator and have experience of material or plant this would be advantageous.
This will be for a minimum of a 3 month + contract but their workload is long term and our client is keen to retain good staff, so extensions are available or permanent opportunities.
Please apply quickly as these positions will move quickly.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.