- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- LocationWest Sussex
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineUtilities, Power & Telecoms
- Contact NameRichard Walker
Role: Civils Supervisor
Salary: Up to £45k (depending on skillset and experience)
Additional: Car allowance of over £4k
Type: Full-time permanent
Calling all Civils Supervisors looking for fresh challenge and opportunity to develop your career. We have a fantastic opportunity with our client, a leading Utilities Contractor operating on a major water framework in the South of England.
They are looking for an experienced Civils Supervisor to support on a number of projects across the Sussex area. The role will have responsibility for managing several civil gangs including planning, setting to work, site audits, team meetings, and toolbox talks to ensure the teams undertake works safely and compliantly.
- Scope & organise and plan up and coming works
- Ensure team members are accredited and competent for the specific works activity
- Allocate job packs to gangs
- Order plant & materials for jobs through Plant/procurement supervisor
- Site audits
- Deliver Toolbox Talks (TBT's) to gangs
- Deliver Team meetings to gangs
- Assist with customer queries
- Plan/book jobs with planning supervisor
- Update job list with planning supervisor
- Liaise with client/customer/local authority
- Ensure that sites are safe, work is correct & deal with any site issues
- Scoping & planning work
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous Supervisor experience in civils projects, ideally in utilities.
- Experience in water or wastewater
- IOSH managing safely
- Streetworks (Supervisor)
- Driving Licence
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be well suited to the position, please apply asap with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.