Are you a Site Engineer looking for your next contract on HS2?
Do you have a proven background of working on heavy civils, including RC structures & piling?
I am recruiting a Civils Site Engineer to work as part of a joint venture on HS2, assisting with the delivery and construction of one of the terminals.
This opportunity will suit a Site Engineer with a proven background of working on heavy civils projects involving piling, RC works or underground structures.
Location: Maida Vale, London
Duration: 3 months very likely to be extended
Rate: £300-£350 p/d UMB
- ·Provide site-base support and engineering supervision to works.
- ·Coordinate with site supervisors, subcontractors and trades, under direction of the Section Engineer or Sub-Agent.
- ·Undertake all setting-out duties for works.
- ·Write Task Briefing Sheets and Start of Shift Briefings.
- ·Manage and maintain quality assurance records for works in line with ITPs'
- ·Proven experience of setting out on a heavy civils, infrastructure project, especially experience in construction of underground structures or reinforced concrete structures.
- ·Relevant CSCS Card
- ·Must be willing to work shifts on a rota
- ·Familiar with the use of Leica equipment, particularly Captivate
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West