Are you a Site Engineer with proven experience of working on civils associated projects, ideally within the railway industry?
Are you looking to work for a company that can offer you longevity and progression opportunities?
My client is a reputable and market-leading civil engineering contractor with a massive presence within the railway infrastructure industry. Due to continuous growth and success, they are recruiting an ambitious and forward-thinking Site Engineer to assist with the delivery of civils projects across Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a proven background of working as a Site Engineer, to join a fast-paced team with progression and development opportunities.
Salary: up to £40,900 P/A + paid overtime
- ·Company car
- ·Fuel card
- ·25 days A/L
- ·2 x days paid for volunteering
- ·Share incentive plan
- ·Pension contribution + many more benefits
- ·3+ years' experience working as a Site Engineer on civils associated projects.
- ·Railway experience with a valid PTS is preferred.
- ·Must have experience setting out and using tool stations.
- ·Can do attitude and drive to develop
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West