Are you a Site Agent with a proven civils background?
Do you have experience of working on Network Rail frameworks?
My client is market leading civils contractor with a fantastic reputation within the railway industry. Due to continued growth and success with multiple tenders, they are looking for a driven Site Agent to work with them on a variety of civils projects in the structures team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced team with fantastic promotion and progression opportunities on a full-time permanent basis.
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 DOE
- Car allowance of £4,500 or company car
- Bupa health care plan
- 26 days holiday + bank holiday
- Buy & sell up to 5 days A/L
- Valid PTS and SMSTS or SSSTS
- 3+ years' experience working as a Site Engineer/Sub Agent
- Proven background of working on civils associated projects ideally within the rail industry.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Network Rail standards.
Day to Day Duties:
- You will be responsible for completing paperwork across multiple work sites and ensuring all required documentation is done.
- Support the CRE with engineering duties
- Working alongside the managerial team to ensure standards are maintained throughout the project life cycle
- Understanding future workload and ensuring necessary paperwork is completed before hand
To be avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West