Are you a railway designer with experience in scaffolding or steel structures?
Are you an independent and motivated individual?
My client is a well-established, multi-disciplinary engineering contractor working in a variety of sectors nationwide. They are looking for a designer with a scaffolding or steel structures background. You would be required to design scaffolding structures to support construction work on a variety of projects as well as carrying out site surveys, attending design meetings, working on CAD systems and undertaking design calculations and risk assessments.
Package: £50,000 plus 10% car allowance
Location: UK wide – This is a remote based role with office visits in Stoke and Teeside twice a month.
- Experience in scaffolding or steel structures
- Experience using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience using 2D beam and 3D frame analysis
- Experience using Tube & Fitting, Haki, Kwikstage, and Layher system
- Knowledge of SG4 principles and CDM regulations
- The successful candidate will be someone with good communication skills who works well within a team but can also work effectively independently
- Must have residence and right to work in the UK
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further