Job Role - Buyer
Location - UK Wide (East coast preferred)
Salary - Up To £35,000 per annum
This role will be suited to someone who ideally has cme from a strong buying background for a major company and is looking for a new challenge. The client I represent is looking to make massive growth over the next 3 years so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone motivated to come on board and climb the career ladder. If this sounds like you please read on:
- Conduct requests for quotations (RFQ) and tenders
- Site spend analysis and ID potential ways of efficient savings
- From the RFQ's draft frameworok agreements for stock and regularly purchased items for site.
- Source new suppliers when necessary
- Manage new supplier approvals
- Manage any and all invoice disputes for price and purchase order related reasons
- Communicate any new contract/framework agreements to necessary parties
- Foster effective relationships with key stakeholders and procurement teams
- UK driving license
- CIPS qualified/working towards
- Customer focused approach
- Experience in procuring raw materials, machined and fabricated materials (required), components, capital equipment and indirect goods & services (desired)
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
- Ability to competently use Microsoft and communicate verbally and written
This is a fantastic opportunity to really drive a career forwards and so won't be around long, if you want to apply do not hesitate to get your CV in or call me on 02393 876037.