BMS Support Engineer
Are you a BMS/BEMS Support Engineer looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity?
We may have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading energy supplier and household name are looking for a BMS Support Engineer to join a well-established team covering the Northwest of England. This will be a wide-ranging role so you could be carrying out maintenance activities one day at a major hospital, to upgrading controllers at a pharmaceutical site or initiating an energy reduction initiative the next.
Location: North West (Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire)
Salary: Up to £43k depending on skillset and experience
Type: Permanent, full-time
- Responding to customer service calls, either emergency or scheduled, you'll carry out full checks, analyse and diagnose issues through testing and interrogating Customers BMS.
- Delivering exceptional levels of service, outlining the best course of action, working as a team with those customers to help deliver a Best in Class Service.
- Confidently identify actions/equipment required and providing time frames around resolution and highlighting any potential improvement or upgrade opportunities.
- Providing customers with written service reports & field quotes on a daily basis.
What you'll need:
- Technically experienced in Trend or Siemens or Tridium BMS.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a collaborative working environment with all stakeholders, including customer and external service providers.
- Excellent customer service levels with a professional approach, and a dedication to meeting customer expectations, including delivering technical support, coaching and direction.
- An agile working approach with flexibility to support on call rota structure.
- As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be suitable then please apply with an updated CV asap or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further details.