BMS/HVAC Controls Helpdesk Technician
Are you a Controls Helpdesk Technician looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity?
We may have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading energy supplier and household name are looking for a Controls Helpdesk Technician to work in their state of the art Energy Management centre near Glasgow. You will be working in a reactive helpdesk environment, dealing with customer technical issues and carrying out fault analysis and diagnostics.
Salary: Up to £30k depending on skillset and experience
Type: Permanent, full-time
- Monitoring the companies in-house alarm management system, dealing with alarms in line with customer SLA's, carrying out fault analysis and applying corrective action where possible.
- Carrying out remote maintenance reports on building energy management systems, identifying improvements that could impact on the environmental control or energy performance of the building.
- Ensure all work activities are accurately recorded and described in the business service management system.
- Using our Building Energy Systems (BMS) to help analyse building performance and improve building user experience.
- Taking part in the department out of hours call out facility and providing technical support remotely for the business customer base and the department infrastructure.
- Providing support for branch colleagues for establishing remote connectivity to customer buildings using a variety of connection method.
What you'll need:
- Experience within HVAC / Building Management Systems (BMS) sector.
- Experience within a helpdesk environment or relevant field.
- A level of understanding of building maintenance field with knowledge of systems Siemens, Trend or Tridium preferred.
- Ability to work on our own initiative with strong attention to detail an eye for detail.
- Team ethos and be comfortable supporting your commitment to driving to achieve results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions through a pro-active approach.
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be suitable then please apply with an updated CV asap or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further details.