BMS Energy Management Centre Controls Specialist
Are you a Controls Specialist looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity?
We may have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading energy supplier and household name are looking for a Controls Specialist to work in their state of the art Remote Bureau. You will be responsible for providing application support, BMS installation, engineering and configuration.
Location: Glasgow (other UK areas or remote working may be considered)
Salary: Up to £50k depending on skillset and experience
Type: Permanent, full-time
- Engineering BMS supervisors and write control logic programs to meet the customer specification.
- Providing remote planned maintenance reports, interrogating the customer BMS checking control sequences and control loop performance. Ensuring graphical representations are accurate.
- Identify, report and change control logic to improve environmental and/or energy performance of connected HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) assets.
- Engineers' remote connections from buildings ensuring the connections meet the department cyber security standards.
- Mentoring junior colleagues helping them improve their knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting capability.
What you'll need:
- Experience within HVAC Controls / Building Management Systems (BMS) sector.
- Experience within a helpdesk environment or relevant field.
- A level of understanding of building maintenance field with knowledge of systems Siemens, Trend or Tridium preferred.
- Ability to work on our own initiative with strong attention to detail an eye for detail.
- Team ethos and be comfortable supporting your commitment to driving to achieve results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions through a pro-active approach.
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be suitable then please apply with an updated CV asap or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further details.