With 66 years experience as an international consultancy, 14 offices across Europe, and 1000 dedicated employees, what better place to either start, continue, or grow your career and goals?
Our client provides a managed service for a major Defence Contractor’s Configuration Management function. Based on the clients’ sites, they provide support to CAD, BIM, Surveying, Compliance, Data Analytics, Handover & Tooling with a team of approximately 60 people.
As the BIM Manager you will be supporting both the Strategic Service Manager & the Integration & Efficiencies Manager, responsible for managing a team of BIM technicians/engineers in the delivery of record drawing management, asset information, and configuration using BIM principles, focused on Built Environment, Asset Information and Process, Plant & Equipment.
- Alignment and management of the BIM Service within ISO 19650 suite of standards & client procedures.
- Development and implementation of BIM strategy in line with client requirements.
- Ownership of the Service Level Indicator (SLI) process ensuring excellence in delivery.
- Providing Continual Improvement and efficiencies in the services.
- Identifying solutions utilising suitable resource across the differing functions within the Managed Service, a one stop shop approach.
- Ownership and management of project budgets to ensure efficient profitable delivery through regular task reviews and application of robust project controls.
- Governance over application of estimating methodology with regard to SLI process and ensuring audibility to Client Management team.
- Provide a professional BIM service to customers; producing and reviewing model & asset information using appropriate process, people and technology
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & other software packages such as Enscape, Solibri etc
- Advanced knowledge of common data environment and Electronic Data Management Systems such as Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Experience in a leadership/management role within the BIM industry
- Understanding of BIM standards - ISO19650
- Willing and able to obtain SC clearance
- £55,000-£65,000 PAYE DOE
This is a permanent position which will have the following benefits
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development
For more information, please call Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916