Are you a Sub Agent / Assistant Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of working of working within the rail industry on Signalling / E&P associated projects?
My client is a well-established, multi-discipline contractor within the rail industry and have a fantastic work bank including on HS2. Due to growth, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team and work closely with the Project Manager in delivering newly installed axle upgrades across London
Rate: £300 - £330 daily
Duration: 6 enrolling contract
Please note: 1 day a week working in their London offices would be desired
- ·Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget
- ·Ensuring the project is maintaining network rail standards throughout
- ·Preparing method statements, risk assessments and reports for the whole package
- ·Quality control of the works / Health and Safety for newly installed axle counter upgrades.
- ·Assisting in managing construction activities and subcontractor labour
- ·Procurement and ordering or materials
- ·Creating deliverables for the E&P and telecoms working being carried out.
- ·A proven background of working on railway projects, ideally signalling/E&P or telecoms.
- ·A strong understanding of Network Rail standards.
- ·Will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ·Hold a valid PTS
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 02393876044