HRA Asset Manager
£40 per hour (Umbrella)
Contract - inside IR35
3 month initial contract
Are you an Interim Asset Manager experienced in the strategic management of local government HRA portfolios?
If so this role could be for you!
London Borough in need of an experienced Asset Manager to maintain a strategic overview of the portfolio of HRA land and property assets ensuring their optimum usage and performance.
Should you secure this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining an up to date model of the financial and non-financial performance of the HRA portfolio
- Commissioning a programme of pro-active asset reviews in line with strategic asset strategy
- Analyse and review existing assets
- Commission and in some cases conduct options appraisals
- Support the Council's current and future new build programmes
- Work with Property and Social investment, IT and the Voids Teams, to make sure that all newly built or acquired properties are set up correctly on the appropriate systems
- Manage the Technical and Design Manager
- Ensure that where the portfolio of commercial assets is managed by other departments in the Council, this is done according to set performance objectives and targets.
-Perform the leading client role in all matters in connection with the commercial assets, facilitating data analysis and decision making.
- Comment on all day to day property management reports
In order to secure the role you must meet the following experience and qualification criteria:
- Knowledge of Investment, Repairs and Maintenance Strategies, Quality and Performance Standards, Specifications, Procedures and Monitoring Formats, Options and Models.
- Proven track record of procurement of component replacement and regeneration contracts.
- Knowledge of construction and or property development methods and legislation
- A construction / property Qualification or similar.
- An understanding of the legal issues associated with services and goods contracts.
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience working in a Property environment
- A management qualification
- Project management experience
To find out more about this role or any of the others we have at Carrington West Property please get in touch on 02393876045.
£40.32 - 40.32 per hour
023 93 876 045
17 days ago
HRA Asset Manager