Access Control Engineer - London
My client have been an industry leader in building support services for well over 30 years. They have a fantastic reputation for providing mechanical, electrical and security services in both domestic and commercial environments. They provide a high level of expertise via their well-established teams of knowledgeable and professional technicians and engineers.
They are currently looking for an experienced Access Control Engineer to join their existing teams. The successful engineer will be responsible for repairing, installing and maintaining Access Control, Warden Call, CCTV Equipment and Communal Aerial across a variety of contracts ensuring work is completed to within correct health and safety frameworks and to the highest industry standard.
This role will be primarily covering the London area but there may be a need to cover other contracts as required.
- Install, service and maintain a range of Access Control, Warden Call and CCTV systems, Intruder and Fire Alarm systems
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance to these systems
- To ensure that all aspects of Access Control/CCTV works including test and inspections compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- Report daily progress to supervisor/manager on the status of all works within the Department and advise in good time, problems of time-scale or resources.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with the 'Health and Safety at Work Act'
- Cover out of hours call out (1 week in every 4)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in industry
- ADSA, CAMEsafe, Tynetec, Entrotec, CAI accredited (Desirable)
- Have worked in installation and fault finding/repair of Access Control and CCVT systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good practical and problem-solving skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience and interview
- 21 days holiday increasing in line with service
- Company pension scheme
- Annual bonus and loyalty scheme
- Company van, Mobile phone and uniform
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.