Job Title: Estimator
Salary: Up to £50,000
My client is an experiencing rapid growth and has established itself as a prominent leader in the surfacing industry. They are currently in search of a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to become part of their team. This presents an exciting and promising opportunity for individuals to actively contribute to the execution of projects within the organization.
As an Estimator, your responsibilities will include evaluating cost estimates, preparing detailed estimates and purchase orders, and maintaining effective communication with trade partners and team members. This role offers full training and development to the right candidate who has shown academic aptitude and is passionate about pursuing a career in estimating.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates for various construction projects
- Collaborate with trade partners and team members to gather necessary information for estimating purposes
- Prepare detailed estimates and purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Ensure timely completion of estimates, meeting project deadlines
- Develop a thorough understanding of project scopes to accurately bid on work
- Full driving license
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn and develop in the field of estimating
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.