Supervisor - Power Networks
Carrington West are delighted to be working on some exciting new opportunities with our client, who are one of the largest Utility providers within the UK. They are working as part of the framework for Western Power Distribution ensuring the safe and effective supply of power to both domestic and commercial entities across the country.
As Supervisor you will play a key role in overseeing the delivery of schemes across the South West and will be responsible for supporting teams of both supply chain and direct labour. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and we able to ensure teams are working safely and compliantly within the company and clients policies and procedures.
Applicants will need to located within commutable distance of Bristol.
What you'll need:
- The successful candidate will have experience supervising teams within Utilities environments.
- Working knowledge of the electricity network is essential.
- Experience of cable laying and reinstatement.
- NRSWA Supervisory qualification.
- Full UK Driving licence.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary of up to £40k depending on skillset.
- Company vehicle.
- Life Assurance, lifestyle benefits and employee assistance programme.
- Company pension scheme, employee share scheme options.
- 26 days annual leave and opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
These positions are likely to be popular and the client is keen to move forward quickly regarding interviews for the right candidates so please apply asap with an updated CV if you feel you are suitable, or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.
Due to high volumes of applications, candidates applying without the specified and required skillset may not receive a response.