We have an exciting new role for someone passionate, experienced, and interested in being a part of a company who are a large, established organisation and the leading provider of infrastructure services and construction.
Our client has been appointed to undertake project control of a site located in the Hoddesdon Herts area.
- Operationally and commercially aware within the Utilities environment
- Proven experience in a similar power or utility sector role, preferably electrical.
- Demonstrate leadership to site teams in collaborative culture, safety and quality
- Able to supervise and report against program requirements
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and experience of construction requirements
- Embraces the values of Collaborative, Trusted and Focused
- CSCS and SMSTS/SSSTS holder
- Excellent communication/leadership skills
- UK drivers license holder with own vehicle to travel to site.
- Experience with OHL projects.
- IOSH/NEBOSH certification
- Hoddesdon, Hertforshire
Rate of Pay
- £300 UMB (£228 PAYE)
- 3 months + (with potential to stay on for other local projects)
This role will gather a lot of interest, quickly! If you have any further questions on the role, please call Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916