Job Title: Highways Site Manager
Location: Area 12
Salary: up to £60,000
My client is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Site Manager to join their team, a leading civil engineering organization committed to delivering safe, sustainable, and efficient transport solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Customers: Exceed customer expectations by delivering projects that enhance user experiences around infrastructure. Engage and inform customers throughout the process.
- Brand: Promote the company culture, uphold agreed values, and demonstrate professionalism. Cultivate a culture of excellence and commitment to quality.
- Leadership: Lead the site team, setting a positive example aligned with the company vision. Foster a safety culture, prioritizing well-being and empowering team members.
- People: Adhere to company systems and processes efficiently. Ensure compliance with legislative, company, and customer policies within a governance framework.
- Financial: Take accountability for profit and loss on projects. Strive for profitable outcomes aligned with site targets. Work towards delivering volumes within customer efficiency targets and achieving progressive turnover growth with sustainable profit.
What You'll Receive:
- Company Car scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance cover
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus a day off for your birthday)
- Hybrid working options where possible
- Enhanced Paternity & Maternity package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in groundworks, RC structures, steelwork, and building.
- Prior experience in an Infrastructure environment, especially on high-speed roads or the National Highways network.
- SMSTS competency and correct CSCS card.
- Solid knowledge of Conditions of Contract (NEC, ICE, etc.).
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.