A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Structural Revit Technician to join an award winning, employee owned consultancy.
The company work within a variety of sectors including educational, industrial, commercial, and residential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of project types, including direct liaison with external parties to establish project BIM requirements and to coordinate modelled information on a day-to-day basis.
- A minimum of 5 years Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- RC detailing knowledge /experience would be beneficial
- Familiar with British Standards
- Ability to provide technical support to junior technicians
As a Senior Structural Revit Technician alongside a competitive salary you will also receive an extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to contact Abi on 02393876032 or email email@example.com.