Are you a Section Engineer with a proven experience of working on civils associated projects within the railway industry?
Are you looking to work for a company that can offer you progression and development opportunities?
My client is a reputable and market-leading civil engineering contractor with a massive presence within the railway infrastructure industry. Due to continuous growth and success, they are recruiting a skilled and knowledgeable Section Engineer to assist with the delivery of civils projects across the South West.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a proven background of working as a Section Engineer, to join a fast-paced team with progression and development opportunities.
Hours: 42hrs + paid overtime
Salary: up to £48,000 P/A
- ·Company car
- ·Fuel card
- ·25 days A/L
- ·2 x days paid for volunteering
- ·Share incentive plan
- ·Pension contribution + many more benefits
- ·Coordinate and oversee the Site Engineers activities, to ensure all setting-out and quality control is performed in a timely manner.
- ·Ensure all works are constructed in line with approved designs.
- ·Contribute towards the design development process.
- ·Complete risk assessments, ITP's, method statements for the control of works and ensure necessary paperwork is produced in a timely manner.
- ·Raise and resolve technical issues with the wider team.
- ·Coordinate geotechnical investigation works.
- ·Work closely alongside and communicate with site management team, to ensure they fully understand information provided.
- ·Keep and maintain an accurate site diary, including any changes.
- ·Valid PTS
- ·At least 3+ years railway experience working on civils associated projects
- ·Recognised training course in H&S (NEBOSH, IOSH or SMSTS)
- ·Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- ·PC literate - including Microsoft package
- ·Full UK drivers license
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and give Amy a call at Carrington West