Annual Salary: Up to £55,000 dependant on experience
Additional: Company car / car allowance
Other: Company pension and life assurance
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction company operating in the power and environmental sectors. They specialise in work within the waste water treatment sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for a Quantity Survey who will report directly to the Commercial Manager and will be a pivotal role within the business providing quantity surveying at a project level, interfacing with operations and reporting to the management team.
- Administration of NEC3 contracts, Options A and C including PSC
- Maintain contract project documentation
- Preparation and issue of EWN's and CE's to the supply chain and clients
- Attend weekly and monthly commercial meetings at a project level
- Monitor change control at a project level
- Liaise with the programmers at a project level
- Pre, during and post contract liaison with clients and supply chain
- Supply chain negotiation and letting package of work
- Manage and value variations
- Prepare and submission of monthly valuations
- Submission of final accounts
- Preparation and submission of project tenders including follow up
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives and the supply chain
Key skills and attributes:
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying, with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience an NEC contract environment
- Demonstrable understanding of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work
- Proficient working knowledge of NEC 3 main and subcontract contract forms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong user of Excel, charts, pivots, lookups and sheet automation.
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.