Our client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes. As an independent practice, our client provides Civil and Structural Engineering solutions for projects across the UK.
The consultancy has a well-established modern working culture, which recognizes individual qualities and values their employees and contributions to the business. They invest heavily in staff development which further enhances commitment to creating a great workplace.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in highway and drainage design
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- Strong knowledge of relevant design codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with project teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work within designated timelines.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Eve Armstrong at Carrington West on 023 9387 6062 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.