What we need:
Our client, a leading highways professional services provider, are currently recruiting for a Highways Site Supervisor for a contract position in the west Midlands.
What the job is for:
As the successful candidate, you will be supervising Highway maintenance schemes on a major part of the road network.
- Supervision of works being undertaken on the highway network
- Ensuring all works are carried out to a defined standard and that health & safety requirements are met
- Undertaking site inspections and audits
- Organising of traffic management (where necessary)
- Management of contractors on site
What you will need to succeed:
- Given the nature of the work, candidates must have previous highway supervision experience
- SMSTS/SSSTS is Essential
- Ability to demonstrate experience Highway maintenance supervision on live roads
- Good report reading and writing skills
What you will get in return:
Working at a fantastic location this will be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an already strong Highways team.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Matt at Carrington West on 02393 876013 for more information.