Job Role - CE&I Engineer
Location - Sellafield (1 day on site)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £53 Umbrella
My client is looking to speak with qualified and educated individuals who have worked within the highly regulated industry that can add instant value to the project.
- Produce the project technical specifications, calculations and engineering orders
- Produce the project basis for design documents, residual risk register, CDM files and NFR's; the processing of TQ's, concessions relating to CE&I design schemes across the task delivery portfolio
- Produce the design schemes and full solutions with all necessary CE&I drawings, quality documentation, design risk assessments, OIMS's and specifications, etc
- Work within the accordance with the applicable company and national practices, procedures and standards, as well as all applicable statutory regulations.
- Ensure other colleagues work is checked and up to standard
- Dealing with planning and resource management
- Experience in acting as a team lead in the past
- Incorporated or chartered engineer that is professionally registered with a relevant body (IET, IMC) or actively working towards IEng or CEng
- A degree in the relevant field of engineering with a minimum 5 years' experience within CE&I design
- Competent and proven CE&I Engineer, capable of producing CE&I design calculations, scheme & detail designs
- Evidence of effectively working with the supply chain in delivering engineering design.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and ability to apply 'Fit for Purpose Mind-set' and 'Engineering Judgement' where appropriate.
- Leadership / management skills to include management sub-contractors and designers.