An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Traffic Engineer to come and join a busy client in Cheshire. The role will primarily focus on the effective design and delivery of portfolio schemes focussing on local traffic and Minor Works including implementation of traffic regulation orders.
The main duties of the experienced Traffic Engineer are:
- Analyse engineering problems, apply technical expertise and engineering judgement and produce solutions to meet legal and management objectives.
- To provide professional and technical advice in highway engineering
- Identify, prepare, design, plan, programme and order works and services.
- Assist in the management and monitoring of works programmes or services.
- Provide assistance to the Team Leader in relation to all aspects covered within the Team.
- Preparation of reports for projects and attend meetings to provide support as appropriate.
- Liaise with other team members associated with the design and supervision of allocated schemes
- Ensure the scheme design complies with the specification and agreed programme
- Maintain accurate records on the allocated projects - including managing the project budgets for time and works.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.