Are you currently working as a Surveyor within the Railway industry?
Do you want to grow a fast-growing company with development opportunities?
My client is a surveying specialist with plans to grow rapidly within the next 12 months and because of this, are looking for experienced Surveyors to join their team on a permanent basis in the Southern region.
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 P/A DOE
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 4 weekends required depending on workload
- Company van
- Company laptop & phone
- Overtime paid
- 20 days A/L + BH
- Pension contribution
Please note, working hours may vary depending on the needs of the business. Happy to discuss in detail on application.
- Valid CSCS & driving license is essential
- COSS, PWT, First Aid and SSSTS is desirable.
- Proven background of working as a Surveyor on railway earthworks projects.
- 3+ years' experience working within the railway is essential.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Escalate instances of change, issues or queries where mitigation is required by others.
- Investigate all instances of service and quality failure, reporting all unsafe practices to ensure appropriate levels of H&S.
- Assess, implement, and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
- Support internal departments and colleagues when necessary.
- Minimise costs at any opportunity throughout the project.
- Complete all training requirements to ensure work is to the appropriate standard.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West.