Sub Agent - Water
Salary: Up to £50k plus £5k car allowance
Type: Permanent / Full time
Hours: 45 per week
Location: London & surrounding areas
Are you an experienced Sub Agent working within the utilities or specifically water sector looking for fresh challenge and opportunity to develop your career?
If so we may have the perfect role for you. We are currently working on exciting new opportunity with our client, a forward-thinking Utilities contractor delivering a wide range of services across London and the South East of England. They are looking for a Sub Agent to provide engineering support to site teams and civil engineering projects on water and wastewater sites.
This will be an all-rounder type role that will require involvement from initial project inception through to completion. The successful candidate will be require to assist with developing scopes of works, writing RAMS and other relevant site documents such as quality management plans.
Additionally the Sub agent will be responsible for site management in terms of SHEQ management, managing and developing site documents and resources and additionally looking after site procurement and temporary works.
- Prior experience as a Sub agent or civils engineer for a large contractor
- Experience within utilities, ideally within water, wastewater or deep drainage
- Undertaken temporary works supervision or coordination
- Able to produce, manage and implement safe schemes of work within construction projects i.e. RAMS
- Produce, manage and drive quality on projects
- Able to communicate with the workforce, client and management team
- Knowledge of current civil engineering standards in with wastewater
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
- Min 5 years experience in the Water/ Wastewater Industry
- TWS or TWC
- Confined space medium risk
- First aid at work
- Engineering or construction management degree
- Lifting Appointed Person
- Project Management (APM/PRINCE)
We expect there to be significant interest in this role and the client are looking to move quickly so if you feel the role would be suited to you, please apply asap with an updated CV or call Rich at Carrignton West on 02393876023.