An exciting opportunity which will suit an ambitious Structural Engineer in London.
About the company
This company are an internationally recognised, leading multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a variety of projects throughout the UK.
Working across a variety of building sectors, the right candidate would find themselves in a sustainable, forward thinking company who is proactive in developing skills and knowledge of sustainable designs to practical solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
The role would suit a structural engineer who is an excellent team player and has a proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, projects on time and to budget. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years' structural engineering design experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with design to Eurocodes
As a structural engineer alongside a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in your career this company offers a good benefit package, some of them being
- Support towards Chartership with ICE and ISructE training agreement
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic training and development
- Hybrid working
- Additional comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032