Job Role - Structural BIM/REVIT Technicians (Building Services)
Location - Clyde
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - Negotiable (INSIDE IR35)
I am looking to speak with contracting structural BIM/REVIT technicians to work on one of the most exciting defence projects in the UK and who are looking to grow there carrer with one of the best engineering consultancies in the UK.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified structural BIM/REVIT technician who ahs a proven track record of delivering successful projects in the defence and major projects sector.
Although this role can be completed remotely, candidates who live or who are willing to live near the site will be prioritized. Although this role is a contract role the client is looking to build a team of engineers for the entire project scope (7-10 years).
- UK National (client requirement due to security protocol)
- Ability to achieve Silver Live clearance (client requirement due to security protocols)
- Fully proficient in the use of AUTOCAD and REVIT Structure
- Robust understanding and working knowledge of CIC BIM Protocol and PAS 1192
- Ability to develop 3D structural models to BIM Level 2 requirements.
- Able to demonstrate a capability of problem solving and understanding of the wider
- engineering context of your drawings and models.
- Experience of packages such as Navisworks will be beneficial.
- Proven track record in CAD and REVIT delivery from concept to construction
- Working experience of undertaking RC detailing and schedules including experience using packages such as CADS RC is preferred.
- To work on own initiative and as part of a team of engineers and technicians.
- Good general knowledge of construction techniques and materials.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Responsible for accurate and reliable production of 2D structural drawings and 3D REVIT models from engineering sketches.
- Responsible for working closely with our engineers to understand and foresee practical challenges within a design and to work with the team to resolve design and detailing challenges.
- Responsible for document control using Atkins and client's electronic management systems.
- Valid full clean driving licence.
Due to the nature of this project we can only consider candidates who have or have had SC clearance AND are a sole UK national with a UK citizenship.