Are you a Signalling Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity?
Would you like to work for a large civil engineering company who are involved in national projects?
My client is a leading construction and civil engineering company, looking for signalling design engineers from IRSE Designer level and up. Their team of signalling designers currently consists of 12 and they would be able to take on another 6.
Their current project portfolio consists of turnkey signalling projects, signalling renewals, and level crossing projects.
My client is looking for multiple Signalling Design Engineers of all levels that have experience working on any of the above project types.
Location: Bedfordshire or Rushden office available, hybrid working with occasional travel to site.
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 for Designer level plus company car
£70,000 to £80,000 for Principal level plus company car
- Experience in Railway Signalling practices and principles
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject or equivalent.
- Must have UK rail project experience.
- Experience working on Turnkey signalling, signalling renewals, and Level Crossing projects.
- IRSE designer, principal or verifier essential.
- PTS advantageous. If you do not have this, you will get PTS once you start.
My client is eager to take someone on and can interview immediately. This will be a 1 to 2 stage interview process on Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.