Are you a Senior Environmental Advisor with experience working on complex construction projects?
Are you looking for a permanent position on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
Salary: £38,000 to £44,000
Location: North Acton / West Ruislip. Required to be on site at least 4 days per week.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' Environmental advisory experience.
- Understand the project's Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements and how they affect the contract's operations and ensure that the requirements are implemented on the project.
- Experience in construction industry, ideally projects in rail, highways, or tunnelling.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Site experience.
- Associate or Practitioner Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or equivalent.
- Internal auditing experience.
- Good organisation and time management skills. Confident speaker with experience preparing and delivering presentations.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.