Are you a Senior Civil Design Engineer looking for a fantastic opportunity with a major Design and Build contractor on their Rail projects?
Are you looking to build a career with an international engineering leader, willing to invest in your professional development?
A design & build main contractor is working on a London Underground Framework. These works will entail designs for civil/structural works including stations, embankments, etc. and is looking to hire a senior civil design engineer to join their project design team.
The project team is based in London/Derby, and there is potential to work hybrid/mostly remote working.
Salary: £40,000 to £55,0000 plus £4,200 car allowance
Location: London, Derby, or remote working. As little as 1 day in the office per month for the right candidate.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers, and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high-quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- Safety critical position (PTS) – good, practical health and safety awareness.
- 4 years' minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a structural/civils environment.
- Must have rail experience, LU experience ideal.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
My client is eager to take someone on and can interview candidates immediately with the hope of them to start asap. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.