Do you have strong civils experience within the railway industry?
Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager with your PTS competency?
My client is a nationally recognised railway contractor with a fantastic work bank on the Network Rail infrastructure. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who has a proven background of working within rail on civils associated projects, to work closely with their project team on a million-pound station project.
Please note that due to recent successes, the likelihood of the contract to be extended is very high.
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £375 - £330 p/d
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Attend and take notes at meetings with the principal contractor and client.
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments, work package plans and reports for the whole package
- Assist in managing construction activities and subcontractor labour
- Communicate any changes to the wider team and ensure the project is maintaining network rail standards throughout
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
- Proven background of working in the railway industry, specifically on civils projects.
- 3 + years' experience working as an Assistant Project Manager / Site Agent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid PTS is essential
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West