Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager working in the railway industry?
Do you have excellent understanding of the different GRIP stages.
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to assist them in the delivery of a multi-billion-pound infrastructure programme based in the Northeast.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £300 - £350 p/d
- Working closely with the Project and Programme Manager on project deliverables - PACE and GRIP.
- Build established relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Prepare relevant documents such as plans, proposals and design.
- Project manage all aspects of specific work packages.
- Find and alleviate any risks for delivery of products.
- Attend stakeholder meetings with the Project Manager.
- Work closely with senior management and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Work closely with commercial team to develop cost and assess change.
- Proven background of working as an Assistant / Scheme Project Manager within the rail industry.
- Excellent understanding of Network Rail standards.
- Excellent understanding of the GRIP stages
- Hold a valid PTS or be happy to obtain one
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West